Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-25-2009, 05:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Help me to understand the problem
Airlines need to optimize the use of their fleet of aircraft across routes (flight schedules). Given a list of flight schedules, an airline would need to determine the minimum number of aircraft required.
We have to determine the minimum number of aircraft required to support a given set of flight schedules.
I have designed signature as
List<AircraftRoute> = GetAircraftRoutes(List<Flight>)
i am confused with how many number of classes to design
i think there will be only one class which will calculate no of flightes
will it be sufficient ? can anyone help me out with this
- 03-25-2009, 05:34 PM #2
Just write some code, the classes to use will evolve from your attempts to design the code.Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- By Manikyr in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-23-2009, 12:22 AM
- By Exhonour in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2009, 06:13 AM
- By beginner21 in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 12-01-2008, 05:44 PM
- By Master Zero in forum Java AppletsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-05-2008, 07:41 PM
- By MattyB in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2008, 11:55 PM