Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-25-2009, 07:59 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Programming "MONEY CONVERTER" ???
I'm so new for Java, and I don't know how to make some actions on Java. I'm trying to write a simple Money Converter program, but I don't know where to write calculation codes on this program. I've 3 JTextFields (one for AUD, one for Rate ,and one for USD) and 3 there ActionButtons (USDtoAUD, AUDtoUSD, and Close). I prepared all the stuff (the program screen) except calculations. On this program, I'm gonna enter "AUD" currency rate and then make the calculation to convert it into "USD" value. Let's say float x (AUD value), float y (USD value), float z (Rate). I'm gonna define z as Fixed value, and my input and output will be "x" and "y". [ x(Input)*z=y(Output) ] Where and what should I write to make these calculations in TextField blanks?
Thanks everyone for help.
- 03-25-2009, 08:26 AM #2
- By sk8rsam77 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 02-26-2010, 03:03 AM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2009, 06:56 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM
- By freddieMaize in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2008, 01:20 AM
- By Shadow22202 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-30-2008, 03:42 AM