Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Regarding package
- 03-24-2009, 10:16 AM #1
Hello TO all.
I have a doubt about package.
I am using jdk1.6.0_11 and windows.My source file is tata.java
When i compile the tata.java under the package such car.nano .The class tata is created at which the source is not in car\nano.
If i use any IDE like Jcreator,i can get class under car/nano.
but with out IDE,Using Command prompt i couldn't get it. why?
What should i do for that?Mak
(Living @ Virtual World)
- 03-24-2009, 05:19 PM #2
Multiple topics cross posted here and on the Sun forums. This one's shallowly disguised by posting different example packages on the two sites.
New To Java - Regarding Package
Swing - Netbeans GUI Design?
New To Java - Is Interface only an alternative on for mutiple inheritance?
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 03-24-2009 at 05:23 PM.
- By PzK in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2008, 10:30 PM
- By acp26b in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2008, 05:58 PM
- By ashraf shaban in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2008, 07:20 PM
- By gaya3 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2008, 09:03 AM
- By Bibendum in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2007, 04:29 AM