Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-23-2009, 04:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Converting a text file int binary
I have a txt file. It may consist of alphabets(both the cases), numbers and special characters.
I want a binary reprsentation of this file i.e. I want the data in binary.
Also I want to get the original text by using this binary file.
How can I achieve this?
I want to do this to implement steganography.
I dont even know where to start on this.Any ideas anyone?
Please do help me.
Any help is apprecialted!
Thank you!with warm regards,
- By nupurashi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-01-2009, 08:27 PM
- By suresh in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2008, 08:31 AM
- By bizmut in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:50 AM
- By jkurth in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2007, 08:30 AM
- By javadeveloper in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 05:22 PM