Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Third party packages
- 03-23-2009, 04:05 PM #1
Third party packages
So far I've shied away from using third party packages, mainly because I don't know how it works with re-distrobution. Now I find that I may need to use one and have a couple concerns.
When you use a third party package, are the classess included in your compiled classes or jar file? or would a user(when the app is distributed) have to install the packages on their system.
Alternatively, could the third party package be put in a lib directory in the jar?
There seems to be a distinct lack of documentation on this, or Im over looking something obvious again.
- By 2bGeek in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2009, 08:26 AM
- By VJSFDeveloper in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2008, 05:57 PM
- By priya123 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2008, 11:24 PM
- By jodyflorian in forum EclipseReplies: 5Last Post: 05-30-2008, 05:02 AM
- By sta2003 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:03 PM