Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-21-2009, 10:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Executing java program using windows scheduler
I have developed a small tool in java that would read a MSACCESS database and based on the values would submit a job in Mainframe system through FTP. This is working perfectly fine when program is executed in command prompt. I want to run this program every 15 minutes using windows scheduler. So for that, i used "scheduled tasks" option in windows XP and have included my bat file there.
Bat file content:
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_12\bin\javaw -classpath C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_12\bin\test3.class
Every 15 minutes this bat file is getting executed. I see one blank black screen appearing..and it disappears in a fraction of second.. But the FTP step is not working. Can someone tell me if there is any mistake in the bat file?
- By betelgeuse in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2009, 03:50 PM
- By arunsubramanian in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2009, 08:49 AM
- By Exhonour in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2009, 11:15 PM
- By j2vdk in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2008, 10:18 PM
- By gibsonrocker800 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2008, 09:24 AM