Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Security Measures with Imports
- 03-20-2009, 10:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Security Measures with Imports
I've been working on a project that allows a user to create an AI that gets wrapped and used in a project.
firstPlayer = Class.forName(player1FileName); player1 = (player) firstPlayer.newInstance();
First let me give you a little background. This doesn't have to be 100% secure, as just friends/faculty will be using this code for personal use. It will likely be trashed soon after the project is complete and played with.
My thoughts were you check and control which imports they use. Any ideas how I can check to see what they have imported?
They are handing me a .class file, I won't have access to the .java.
I appreciate any help. Thanks!
- By whosadork in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2008, 01:32 AM
- By little_polarbear in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2008, 03:57 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:37 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2007, 06:15 PM
- By boy22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:59 PM