Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-20-2009, 12:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
problem with combobox as a TableCellEditor
hi, i want editable combobox as a Table cell editor in my program .For this my program contains code like
// JComboBox combo = new JComboBox();
TableColumn column = table.getColumnModel().getColumn(index);
combox contains some string elements.My requirement is when i typed in combobox editor it should display the elements that starts with typed character .
(like when i typed "s" it display all strings stats with "s" and when typed "sa"
it display strings that display strings starts with "sa" etc..).I don't hava any problem with searching mechanism ,my problem is when i typed in combobox
editor in a tablecell it loosing its focus.I dont know how to solve this problem.
please help me.
- By heba.farouk in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 14Last Post: 06-09-2010, 12:03 PM
- By Java.child in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2008, 01:25 AM
- By Java.child in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2008, 10:57 PM
- By chandu.v in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2008, 09:36 PM
- By Azndaddy in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2008, 05:23 AM