Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-19-2009, 11:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
have an eventlistener change values
I'm working through a little project to teach myself some java, but I've hit a wall here. I'll try to explain what I'm trying to do:
I'm writing a simplified minesweeper. I use JButtons as squares with MouseListeners to process left/right-clicks.
The problem is that I don't know how to make an EventListener return a value, or change a value in the main class that created the Listener.
I know how to pass parameters to the EventListeners, but that doesn't help me solve this problem.
any help would be appreciated,
- By blackstormattack in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:36 AM
- By VinceGuad in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2009, 01:20 AM
- By justsomeguy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2008, 05:42 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:20 PM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:19 PM