Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-18-2009, 04:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Quit Button, Load new Frame, Timer Code
Hello my friends.
I am doing a project in Java NetBeans IDE 6.1.
I have to create a game basically when I click an image a score is totalled.
I'll keep you's updated with the project and will release my pathetic attempt of a game when its complete on here for you all to criticise and laugh at.
Any help with codes such as:
The code for the Quit Button.
The code for a new frame to load up (ie. when START GAME is clicked a new screen is loaded).
A timer code of just 30 seconds before the game ends.
I feel a right cheeky bastard asking for all this, so I will try and contribute here and there when possible.
Your best source for Swing code and tutorials are the Sun Swing tutorials. There you'll find examples and lessons beyond your wildest dreams: Lesson: Using Swing Components (The Java™ Tutorials > Creating a GUI with JFC/Swing)
- By billbo123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2009, 11:32 PM
- By kalanidhi in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:51 AM
- By presh4u in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2008, 05:22 PM
- By presh4u in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2008, 03:03 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.utilReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:46 PM