Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-18-2009, 04:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Weird path problem when reading properties file
I am using eclipse and have a project with several packages. The classes work fine calling each and everything seemed fine until i added a properties file to read my configurations.
When I try to read the file it says no file found. I check the path using "getCanonicalPath" and am shocked to see that it is accessing the files in C:\eclipse... which is home to my eclipse. when in fact my project is in E: drive.
I tried adding the properties file folder in my classpath as well but nothing works. Any ideas will be appreciated since i dont want to want to use hardcoded paths like C:\configs.cfg
- By peiceonly in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-06-2010, 05:17 PM
- By rudrakanth in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2009, 01:23 PM
- By Gigi in forum New To JavaReplies: 40Last Post: 01-22-2009, 04:22 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2008, 10:56 AM
- By Fiona80 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 09:02 PM