Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-17-2009, 07:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
How to use FTP to read files from server?
This is my first ever post in Java forums. I am very new to Java.
My requirement is load data using sql*loader through Java taking files from the local machine. Now my requirement is to take the data files from the FTP server.
It may be a silly question, but I really do not have any idea how to read the files from FTP server.
Can someone help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance.
- 03-18-2009, 01:46 PM #2
- By ashton in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 11-01-2009, 04:42 PM
- By tjs in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2009, 01:19 PM
- By hnj81 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2009, 08:13 AM
- By Manoeuvre in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2008, 06:18 PM
- By coolFrenzi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2008, 11:45 PM