Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-13-2009, 03:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
How to get classes from a packege?
I must create a java application that simulates a class-tree (as the NetBeans navigator). I must use a JTextField and a JTree.
The textfield must be autocomplete-like: it must offer for the user the classes from the classpath and the system classes from the rt.jar library.
My only problem is, how to "extract" these classes... My autocomplete textfield uses a List (java.util.List), so I must put these classes in that.
Can you please help me, how can I access the classes from these packages?
If I use a Package object, it has only the getPackage(String) and getPackages() methods, so I can acces the sub-packages. But there is no method like getClasses()... :confused:
Thank you for help!
- By gnarly hogie in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 10-10-2008, 02:29 PM
- By Assaf A in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2008, 02:31 PM
- By freswood in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:28 PM
- By Joe2003 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2008, 07:08 PM
- By cruxblack in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:00 PM