Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DnD - JList indices
- 03-09-2009, 07:03 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
DnD - JList indices
Say I have two JLists, called firstList and secondList. Now I want to be able to drag a selection of indices from firstList into a single indice of secondList and then to be able to do something with that information, i.e. I want the indices from firstList and the index from secondList to passed to a method.
I know there is already DnD stuff in java, but I don't know if it will be suitable for my requirement. It seems that the existing DnD stuff, without lots of modification, will quite easily drag some text from a JList into, say, a JTextField...
- By aneesahamedaa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2009, 05:16 PM
- By pinks_70986 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2009, 09:36 AM
- By hungleon88 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2008, 10:24 PM
- By Albert in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2007, 04:42 PM
- By Alan in forum JCreatorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2007, 05:51 AM