Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-13-2007, 07:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
- 07-13-2007, 08:37 PM #2
That is not different than any other language.
First you need to understand its algorithm. After understanding the algorithm fully, try to design it. Decide whether it will be an object oriented solution or not.. If it will be an object oriented solution, try to find your objects. You don't need the find most generic solution in this design, just try your best. In fact you can even write the code as a combination of function calls just like in C.
After you start coding, if you need help on Java side (e.g. getting input or using a library class), let us know. We will try to help you.
- By trill in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-27-2010, 11:02 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:35 PM
- By Deo Favente in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2008, 07:12 AM
- By samson in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2007, 04:24 AM