Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-05-2009, 05:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
LOG4j Logging in Separate Files for Threads
I need to log the logs inside the Thread to separate Logs.
I have 2 Threads - Thread1, Thread2. These Threads are created by MyThreads() class. Whenever i try to Log using Log4j Logger instance, it is writing the logs only in one file, even though 3 log files are created.
I tried using 3 different instances of Logger for each class, but no success.
Is there any way to do this using LOG4J.
Thanks in advance.
- By ajaykumar_mohini in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:26 AM
- By ajaykumar_mohini in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2010, 07:47 AM
- By jaiminparikh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 02-18-2009, 06:35 PM
- By Java Tutorial in forum Java TutorialReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:20 AM
- By romina in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:26 AM