Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-01-2009, 06:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
I need some basic Java Script help I am using a product vbulletin and run in to a jam
My strength is not java script and with the complex issues of dealing with the Vbulletin interface and then the java script which i do not really understand yet fully I hopeing some good soul will come to my add fast and get me through this.
I do not expect that I will find someone that has the knowelage of vbulletin but I need to be correct java script first but if someone knows Vbulletin i modifyed the calendar_jump which is calendarjump in the templete system.
Here goes the problem is my form is not calling up my java script - even allought the java is not doing anything right now I have dump some idea of what i want to do inside it for clearlty to my idea what i am trying to do!
The point is I need my java script function "process_selected(this.form)" to be called before the submitting of the form in the form of a $_GET to the server.
Frank H. Shaw
- By maheshmhs in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2008, 01:40 PM
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2008, 10:24 AM
- By pankajagar2001 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2008, 07:37 AM
- By shwetatalikoti in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:34 AM
- By silvia in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:44 AM