Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-28-2009, 11:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
how to insert data in table (stored proc) without taking all the values as parameters
I am trying to insert values in a table by using callablestatement. but the table has more than 80 fields. is the only way to pass all the fields values as parameters? as having more 80+ values as parameters to the procedure will not be a good idea. and i may not be inserting all the values everytime. one time i may insert only 20 values in the table and next time maybe 50..
Is there any way to cal the callable statement without sending all the values as parameters..Pls help..
Thanks in advance
- By sandeepsai39 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:17 AM
- By A.M.S in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2009, 02:21 PM
- By vinayakshukre in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:05 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 04:30 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 08:47 AM