Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-27-2009, 12:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Sorry, I am not able to catch your point. The methods called in ConstructingSocialNetwork() all are defined in the same class SocialNetworkConst.java. Then , no need to access the data of SocialNetworkConst.java through object. So, I directly used and updated the data.
Some one posted the reply
" are you sure SocialNetworkCons object "network" in two difference classes are the same? "
The object where I created in Main.java and LinearThresholdModel.java both are of same class only.
The method methodImplementing() is able to access the data of SocialNetworkConst.java.
But it is not able to access the filed which I required.
- 02-27-2009, 01:36 PM #2
- By vasavi.singh in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-28-2009, 06:41 AM
- By vasavi.singh in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2009, 11:11 AM
- By stevemcc in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:01 AM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2008, 08:39 PM
- By Felissa in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:02 AM