Results 1 to 5 of 5
- 02-22-2009, 03:13 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
What should the program look like for this situation
A catering service has the following schedule of charges for meals that it serves to groups and discounts according to how many were ordered:
Meal Cost Each Discount If order more than
Breakfast $5.50 10% 10
Lunch $9.50 15% 15
Dinner $16.50 12% 8
The program should compute, for each category, the cost of the meals received in each category, the discount, and the final cost of the meals. It should then compute the total cost of all meals, add a 10% sates tax and print the total due. Be sure to format the output well and include appropriate comments in your program.
1. Enter the number of Breakfast ordered: 30
2. Enter the number of Lunch ordered: 28
3. Enter the number of Dinner ordered: 25
My Favorite Catering Service Receipt:
Meal Quantity Cost Discount Cost After Discount
Breakfast 30 $165.00 $16.50 $148.50
Lunch 28 $266.00 $39.90 $226.10
Dinner 25 $412.50 $49.50 $363.00
Sales Tax: $73.76
Total Due: $811.36
- 02-22-2009, 03:44 AM #2What should the program look like for this situationUSE CODE TAGS--> [CODE]...[/CODE]
Get NotePad++ (free)
but thanks for posting your homework question. It's an interesting one.
- 02-22-2009, 05:58 AM #4
Why should we do your homework.. how about if I asked you this?
Thread Topic: "Help Please Urgent!!!!!!"
" I need someone to make me a very useful application that I can sell for a lot. I have no clue but you're all experts with nothing better to do than waste your time so get going and make it snappy. Email the fully functional code to email@example.com. I'm expecting this to be fast."
-MK12Tell me if you want a cool Java logo avatar like mine and I'll make you one.
- 02-22-2009, 12:16 PM #5
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
- By Moncleared in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:17 PM
- By orchid in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-12-2008, 02:39 PM
- By gibsonrocker800 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2008, 09:24 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:33 PM