Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Netbeans Issue
- 02-19-2009, 02:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Hi, I am using Netbeans 6.5 I have added three folders: Images,Audio and HelpContents to the classpath and also the file tools.jar. I think I have done this correctly by going into the project properties,then clicking add folder/jar. When i run the jar file, the image on the splash screen doesn't appear. It is a jpg image. Could it be the path to the image? Note that it is in the Images folder that has been added to the classpath. What would the path to the image be in the code e.g.
JLabel example = new Jlabel(''Images//mypic.jpg'');
Help is greatly appreciated.
- By rafamd11 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2008, 02:53 AM
- By Eku in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2008, 10:47 AM
- By Deathmonger in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2008, 12:46 AM
- By AlakaAlaki in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2008, 12:06 AM
- By chaitu444 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:49 PM