Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: get the source code path
- 02-18-2009, 05:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
get the source code path
I have problem :
In the program I need to read some text file that is in the same dir as the source ( both java and class files) .
I usingJava Code:
The problem :
when ever I run my program from differnet directories , the currect directory is change.
So unless I'm running from the java files dir - the program dont work - what to do ?
- 02-18-2009, 05:46 PM #2
- By Taxi in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2009, 07:01 AM
- By bmxriderss in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2009, 10:56 AM
- By jirkacelak in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2008, 07:27 PM
- By valery in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:29 PM
- By vissu007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:08 PM