Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: maximum view depth?
- 02-16-2009, 03:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
maximum view depth?
I wrote a program in Java3d which shows moving ColorCubes in a universe.
Now my problem is, that colorcubes which are too far away are not displayed even if they could be seen. It doesn't even matter which scale my colorcubes have. You simply cannot see them until they have approached the view platform to a certain extent - that's when they will suddenly "pop up" and be seen.
Is it possible, that a universe or the viewer has a maximum view depth? And if so, how can I change it?
- By poulius in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 01-11-2009, 02:38 PM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2008, 09:24 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2008, 06:44 PM
- By Eric in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2007, 04:15 AM
- By Hasan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2007, 11:11 AM