Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Animated JPanels + Moving Pages
- 02-16-2009, 12:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Animated JPanels + Moving Pages
Dear Java Programmers,
I am fairly new to Java Programming as you guess,
and I need to program a new GUI to sell train tickets.
One of the requirements is that the "input pages" (JPanels)
slide from left to right.
In other words the old one slides out of the screen and the
new one slides in at the same time.
The sliding stops when the new JPanel
completely replaced the old one in the center of the screen.
The procedure repeats when the user moves to the next
Right now I can create various input pages (JPanels)
and I can place them where ever I want,
but I have no idea how to move them?
Can anyone give me an hint, where to start?
Or is there JFC Object which already does the job?
Or what is the general approach for such a feature?
Thanks in advance,
- By JavaBean in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2011, 04:26 PM
- By Maz in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2011, 12:29 PM
- By JetsYanks in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-25-2009, 03:11 PM
- By GabWit in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2009, 05:07 PM
- By Soda in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:54 PM