Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: UML Tool
- 02-11-2009, 02:10 AM #1
I want to be able to model my application, but I don't want to use plug-ins cause none of them work for me !!!!!!
Are there any FREE Stand-Alone UML Applications ??
I would greatly appreciate it if you point me towards them.
Thank You.>> What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. <<
- 02-11-2009, 02:17 AM #2
Google is your friend...
Why not ask your friend Google... "java uml tool free" might work or something like that...
Now... maybe you want to ask if anybody has any experience with these tools.. any good.. any bad... etc..
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- By makpandian in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2008, 06:52 AM
- By tskumarme in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2008, 02:31 PM
- By Java Tutorial in forum Java TutorialReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2008, 03:44 PM
- By Java Tutorial in forum Java TutorialReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2008, 12:42 PM
- By Nick15 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2007, 06:45 PM