Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-10-2009, 10:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
How to do parsing and mini-Compler for ISA?
I'm trying to make parsing arithmetic expressions in java for the following:
1. A = (B + C) * D - E;
2. F = (G + H) - (I + J);
3. G = H + A[i];
4. If (I == J) F = G + H;
Else F = G - H;
5. Loop: G = G + A[i];
I = I + J;
If (I != H) Goto Loop;
6. If (G < H) Goto Less;
7. While (save[i] == K)
I = I + J;
After that I need to the simulation to be performed on the assembly code level by writing a mini-compiler for each ISA, i.e., 3, 2-Address Architecture,
Accumulator Architecture, Stack Architecture, and Load-Store Architecture.
If anyone can help me in that.
Thank you all.
- 02-11-2009, 12:01 AM #2
Don't double post...
Double posting isn't going to get you an answer faster... it just annoys people. Stick with the first post.
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- By tankhardrive in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 02-11-2009, 11:45 PM
- By Eku in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 90Last Post: 11-16-2008, 09:01 PM
- By gaurav65176 in forum XMLReplies: 5Last Post: 11-12-2008, 11:07 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:42 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:16 AM