Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-10-2009, 07:50 AM #1
from c# to java web service with pictures (MTOM)
This is from C# coding.
public byte GetCarPhoto(int carID)
//search for the location of the images store
string fname = "c:\\temp\\images\\" + carID.ToString() + ".jpg";
FileStream fs = new FileStream(fname, FileMode.Open);
BinaryReader reader = new BinaryReader(fs);
byte image = new byte[fs.Length];
image = reader.ReadBytes((int)fs.Length);
how do i implement this kind of code into java??
i am trying to do a web service to get binary data(pictures from my local drive)VTEC may be long gone... but the power of MZR is coming...
- By joshua in forum EntertainmentReplies: 22Last Post: 07-25-2012, 09:51 PM
- By Anji in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2009, 04:37 PM
- By suchismitasuchi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:22 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 02:04 PM
- By susan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 04:36 AM