Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-29-2009, 10:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
How to find OS Process List in JAVA ?
Does anybody know how to find OS Process List in Windows??
In Linux it is easy. You just have to give "ps -ef" in Runtime object.
But in Windows, dependency comes. For Win XP you have to use TASKLIST.EXE.
For Win NT4 there is PSLIST. But for Win 2000, only 3rd party applications are used. Is there any OS independent technique to do so???
- By fxRichard in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2009, 03:53 PM
- By paritoshcg in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2008, 08:16 AM
- By dmkreddy_k in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2008, 06:38 AM
- By mary in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:17 PM
- By Ed in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:03 AM