Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JasperReports, pdf and others.
- 01-28-2009, 11:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
JasperReports, pdf and others.
Glad to "speak" to you again. :)
I need reporting utilities in my app. I need to output a JTable in PDF format or in HTML format. So, i found on the net that JasperReports could do it for me, it's just the perfect ultimate solution for me. The problem, is that i simply can't understand nothing about it.
Can anybody show me any sample? I tried some tutorials, but i still can't find anything that makes for me.
There's no problem in creating the JRXML file, i do it with iReport, great tool.
So, after i created a JRXML file, what should i do? How can i tell to JasperReport to print on a PDF file a JTable created on runtime?
Please friends, i'm stuck. And i need to get along from this. It's just the last thing i have to do and once i do this, i'll finish. So, please help me.
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2008, 07:29 PM
- By javaean in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2007, 02:17 PM
- By Jack in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 04:09 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 01:51 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2007, 06:10 PM