Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-23-2009, 05:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
JTable, deselecting rows gives ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Sounds like a bug, but maybe it's just my fault or a stupid thing.
I have my own TableModel which extends AbstractTableModel. When i deselect a row by pressing CTRL+mouseclick it gives my ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1. The same error is given when, for example, there is a table without rows.
The table is within a JScrollPane.
What could it be?
Thanks to everyone! :)
- By Laura Warren in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-24-2008, 06:48 AM
- By filly444 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2008, 05:16 PM
- By surot in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:44 AM
- By daredavil82 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2007, 10:29 PM
- By osval in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:54 PM