Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: File dialog with save
- 01-02-2009, 01:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
File dialog with save
I have an issue in which i am using filedialog.save. once that dialog comes on the GUI and I click on Save. A message comes "File (with path given) already existes. Do you want to replace it. I wanna know from where this message is coming. I think it is coming from API.
My issue is related to localisation. I have to find exactly where this message is present in API so that I can use resourcebundle and solve my problem.
- 01-02-2009, 05:44 PM #2
- By mvg in forum XMLReplies: 8Last Post: 10-13-2008, 12:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2008, 10:11 PM
- By Anubha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2007, 09:27 PM
- By deepdba in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2007, 06:10 PM
- By katerinaaa in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 12:15 PM