Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Hibernate cache problem
- 12-29-2008, 11:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Hibernate cache problem
I am using hibernate in desktop application.
I want to fresh data from database every time.
I want to disable primary cache of hibarnate, how can i do this?
I want to bypass cache, means when session goto fatch data through get method at that time it's not tuch the cach. Session.Refresh only fatch property into the db but Iset is not refreshing (means data is not comming into the db, it's comming into the cache). if you have any sugg. reagring that then ls send to me.
- By javadev in forum JDBCReplies: 14Last Post: 07-27-2009, 06:30 PM
- By jrgahan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2008, 09:00 AM
- By lpwing in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:43 AM
- By MichYer in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2007, 09:13 AM
- By Daniel in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 06:05 AM