Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: creating a 'back' option
- 12-27-2008, 04:44 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
creating a 'back' option
attached i have a small program which is a small sample of what i'm working on... this is a mobile phone interface (very simple, just text interface), and what i need is to be able to perform a back option to go to a previous menu...did you understand... i would appreciate all the help and try to keep is simple... thanks.
If your goal is to get as many folks here to read your code and help you, if program is small, you're far better off just posting the code directly to the forum. but having said that, please remember that when posting your code, please use code tags so that your code will retain its formatting and be readable.
To do this, you will need to paste already formatted code into the forum, highlight this code, and then press the "code" button at the top of the forum Message editor prior to posting the message. Another way is to place the tag [code] at the top of your block of code and the tag [/code] at the bottom, like so:
[code] // your code block goes here. // note the differences between the tag at the top vs the bottom. [/code]
- By amiga23 in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2008, 02:57 AM
- By mgrprasad90 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2008, 09:32 AM
- By mgrprasad90 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2008, 09:21 AM
- By Naga in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2008, 06:48 AM
- By GVD in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2008, 02:48 PM