Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Path and classpath
- 12-22-2008, 08:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
- 12-23-2008, 01:05 AM #2
Generally, "path" is what the OS uses to find programs.
"Classpath" is the same idea, but Java uses it to find classes and other resources.
A good intro to Java book will save you a lot of time and headaches...
- 12-23-2008, 01:07 AM #3
Here's a link that also might help:
PATH and CLASSPATH (The Java™ Tutorials > Essential Classes > The Platform Environment)
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- By Ed in forum JCreatorReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2009, 12:57 PM
- By srinivaspuvvala in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2009, 08:13 PM
- By Preethi in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2008, 09:00 AM
- By rgbosque in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2008, 03:14 PM