Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-20-2008, 12:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Press F1 key to open Help Contents
Hi, I'm sure there is a simple way to do this. I have a menu, and by pressing CTRL + A, for example, it launches that menu. Here's the code:
How would I do the same thing by pressing the F1 key, and is the solution the same for all the F keys?
Help is greatly appreciated.
I think that this can best be done using key binding. There's a decent tutorial on this on the Sun Swing tutorial site, here: How to Use Key Bindings (The Java™ Tutorials > Creating a GUI with JFC/Swing > Using Other Swing Features)
- By spmchugh82 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2008, 02:52 AM
- By dotnet007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2008, 06:19 AM
- By x0psci in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2007, 05:28 PM
- By JT4NK3D in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2007, 10:27 PM