New java student needs help
hi guys thanks for reading this its abit long.
I really need some help with my Java project. Its 20% of my final grade. Its pretty much beginner stuff but my teacher kinda sucks. Please if you are familiar with Java can you note me and help me? I`m not asking for someone who will just do it and give the code to me. I`m looking for someone who will explain it to me.
Write a java program to:
A. Repeatedly, do the following until the user indicates he doesn`t want to enter any more data:
1. Read in from the keyboard a horse`s ID number (an integer between 20000 and 90000, inclusive)
2. Read in the horse`s name.
3. Read in the horses`s birthyear
4. Read in the number of races the horse has been entered into. This will always be whole numbers
5. Read in the number of races the horse has won, placed (come 2nd) and shown (3rd). These will always be whole numbers.
6. Print out a percent analysis of the horse`s performance.
7. Ask the user if he wants to enter info for another horse.
When the user has finished enetering data, your program should print out a summary of the data entered.
Ive already done the code for one horse.