Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Database access
- 12-12-2008, 02:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Hi, I was wondering is there a way to use Data Access Objects(DAO) in Java in the same way that you would in Visual Basic 6? I would be using an MS Access database. If so, could someone explain how or post a link?
Also, is there an example somewhere that shows how to use the compiler class in Java?
Help is greatly appreciated.
- 12-12-2008, 02:30 PM #2
- By nijava in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2008, 04:04 PM
- By sijokunnappilly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2008, 08:59 AM
- By austinsmiles in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2008, 02:21 PM
- By saurabh.joshi in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2007, 02:46 AM
- By cachi in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:51 AM