Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Help Making a program not crash
- 12-10-2008, 02:25 AM #1
- 12-10-2008, 02:35 AM #2
and is the
- 12-10-2008, 04:10 AM #3
No we can't fix it for you. What the forum can try to do is help you fix it.
Now... something is not adding up. Although the code is not that advanced, it's far enough along that if you coded it, you would not be asking the questions you're asking. So... where did the code come from?
While you're chewing on that question, if you really want to find your problem, I suggest you place println's in the part(s) of the code that you think are giving you problems and that way you can track down the culprit.
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- By TheDarkReverend in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2008, 05:50 AM
- By kirly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2008, 03:57 AM
- By skaterxu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2008, 08:02 AM
- By RLRExtra in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2008, 05:11 PM
- By fakhruddin in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:54 PM