Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Compiling error in JCreator
- 12-03-2008, 05:27 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Compiling error in JCreator
I am getting the following error when compiling my file in JCreator.
Error : Invalid path, "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_04\bin\javac.exe" -classpath "C:\Documents and Settings\JD1\My Documents\CSC305" -d "C:\Documents and Settings\JD1\My Documents\CSC305" "C:\Documents and Settings\JD1\My Documents\CSC305\SRS.java"
What do I need to do to correct this problem? I am very new to Java and this environment. Please help.
- By marco in forum JCreatorReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2008, 08:33 PM
- By lawksalih in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2008, 07:26 PM
- By boy22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2007, 02:42 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2007, 11:37 AM
- By Heather in forum JCreatorReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 04:12 PM