Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Apache POI and VB macros
- 12-02-2008, 06:10 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Apache POI and VB macros
Can anyone tell me. Is there a way to get a cell value which contains a macros ref? I am using POI for reading MSExcel files. It is good for non-macros sheets. But when I try to get a macros ref. cell it is
[-FUNCTION NOT IMPLEMENTED- ].
And one more thing. What is better for VB macros excel workbook reading. Is it JExcel or Apache POI? And is it a reality to get macros cell with POI or with JExcel?
The problem is that I have a huge macros based excel workbook. 90% of it's cells are containing macros ref. cells. :eek:I'd like to evaluate the sheets and get back the updated cell values with using of pure Java code. I am not sure the way I must choose for getting the best resulting the task. :confused:
If you have some experience with it plz help.
- By anusoniaa in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2008, 07:29 AM
- By Jay in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2008, 10:44 AM
- By Jay in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2008, 10:04 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:45 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:58 AM