Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Help in storing Information
- 12-01-2008, 03:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Help in storing Information
I want to store the physical and virtual information.Consider 5 physical machines
Each physical machine may have or no virtual machine.
1 physical machine contain 1 virtual machine
2 physical machine contain 0 virtual machine
3 physical machine contain 2 virtual machine
4 physical machine contain 5 virtual machine
5 physical machine contain 0 virtual machine
and i want to store x and y information in both physical and virtual machines.
if i want to access the virtual machine information, i want to access from corresponding physical machine.
which data structure is efficient or can i use java bean..
thanks in advance..
- 12-01-2008, 10:16 PM #2
I would use a separate constructor class to store the virtual information and which physical machine it is, then make those objects and store them on an array or linked list, whichever would be best for what you want to do with them. If it's mainly accessing, array is the way to go with it's random access at constant time.
Hope this helps.miss.meli (-.-)zzZZ
- By kskinner in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:00 AM
- By jurka in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2008, 05:26 PM
- By anil_manu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2008, 02:27 PM
- By shaungoater in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2008, 05:18 PM
- By Khorod in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:48 AM