Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-22-2008, 02:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
"source not found" at debug time when creating new class
Hello all you outhere.
I'm new to the forum and to java. It's late here, my eyes need a rest and don't know how to solve this problem so I'll be very grateful for your help.
I'v been developing this java+jsp app in myEclipse and no problems till I tryed to debug over a "new" instruction (to a custom class) in the jsp (or the "java").
I've discovered that if I set a breakpoint inside the constructor, it doesnt fail, but if I set the breakpoint in the new instruction, jasper-I-dont-know-what or webappclassloader says it can't find the source.
I have managed to debug anyway, as you may see, but I want perfection :)
what should I do ? thanks so much!
Last edited by rafamd11; 11-22-2008 at 02:54 AM.
- By sk8rsam77 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:03 AM
- By qwertyuiop23 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2008, 07:06 AM
- By gallimaufry in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2008, 02:02 AM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM
- By ppayal in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2007, 07:19 PM