Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Date Format
- 11-16-2008, 04:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
I have a Date value: "Wed Nov 12 07:56:33 EST 2008" (not a String value).
I need a code to convert (format) it to "2008/11/12" (yyyy.MM.dd).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.
Last edited by learnspring; 11-16-2008 at 07:08 PM. Reason: better text
- 11-16-2008, 05:16 PM #2
Maybe this will help:
Dates and Times (The Java™ Tutorials > Internationalization > Formatting)
Difficult? This is Mission Impossible, not Mission Difficult. Difficult should be easy.
- By saran123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2008, 06:10 PM
- By arimakidd in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2008, 04:46 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.textReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:35 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:28 PM
- By tommy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2007, 08:38 PM