Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-24-2008, 02:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
inherited from the Component class
i have attached a txt file with my code inside. It is a fairly basic program so I do not think the answer will be too complex, the code works fine it is the very last part discussed below??
right at the end i need to call repaint() which is part of the Picture Plotter class, the code i have at the the mo to do this is plotdarryl.repaint(); which does not work, i have since read the instructions and realised that "it is Not part of PicturePlotter; but inherited from the Component class via Container and JComponent classes"
so i need to change plotdarryl.repaint(); to something different, but not sure what, any ideas anyone????
- 10-24-2008, 07:55 PM #2
- By Jothi in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:50 AM
- By java_fun2007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2008, 03:16 PM
- By java_novice in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:09 AM
- By Falcon1 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:39 PM
- By Ada in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2007, 05:52 PM