Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Trouble with Dr Java.
- 10-22-2008, 05:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Trouble with Dr Java.
I am having some difficulties with opening up dr java files outside of dr java
itself. For example, if I click on open in dr java, i can open up my files but
if I go into Windows, and hit start on the bottom left, and click on the "dave"
folder above where it says documents (I use vista btw) and I try to open
up a java file from there, no go. I get a Windows can't open up this file
message. So I can't open up dr java files without opening them up under
the pull down "file" menu in dr java itself.
- 10-22-2008, 06:20 PM #2
What file extension does a dr java file have?
In older versions of windows (I don't know about Vista) you are able to associate a commandline to be executed when a file is "openned" by DC. Normally this is done by the product when the product is installed.
Also you are able to add items to the RC context menu for a file extension.
In Windows Explorer: Tools|Folder Options|FileTypes - will give you a window to the file association table where you can add or change commandlines.
- By dragonwitch in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2008, 06:24 PM
- By Unknown1369 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 07-21-2008, 11:52 PM
- By raakesh in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2008, 06:38 AM
- By BC2210 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2008, 11:43 AM
- By jimJohnson in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2008, 09:29 AM