Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: color texts
- 10-22-2008, 03:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
hey, i was wondering if anyone can help me.
i dont know if this is possible, but I am trying to change the color of the text that i am outputting in eclipse.
so when i
System.out.println("this text i want to change color");
when i run the program by default the text color is black with a white background. can i change this?
thanks for any help you can provide.
- By dhandapanik in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2009, 09:07 PM
- By Daniel in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2008, 08:54 AM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:37 PM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:36 PM
- By tim in forum Java 2DReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:57 AM