Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-20-2008, 02:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
You'll want to first display it on a JPanel: JavaRanch FAQ : Background Image On J Panel
and then you can make that JPanel the JFrame's contentPane.
If you haven't done so, you'll want to study the Sun Swing tutorials. There you will find information on how to do this and a host of other things with Swing.
- By joshua in forum EntertainmentReplies: 22Last Post: 07-25-2012, 09:51 PM
- By Panchitopro in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2008, 04:44 PM
- By Panchitopro in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2008, 05:22 PM
- By marco in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2007, 10:32 PM
- By susan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 04:36 AM