Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-10-2008, 02:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
java: xml/html file with doctype trying to connect to site
I've html/xml files that contain the following:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
The Java program that I create parses this file however it won't compile b/c it's trying to visit the w3 site for the DTD info. Any idea if this function can be turned of in Java/Eclipse?
I added this line:
(dbf being the documentbuildfactory)
However, it's still trying to validate.
- By ammameiya in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2010, 02:36 AM
- By newbieal in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2008, 05:07 PM
- By kathyc in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2008, 03:51 AM
- By suji in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2008, 04:05 PM
- By emesol0 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2008, 07:01 PM