Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Stuck in need of help!
- 09-23-2008, 02:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Stuck in need of help!
I'm trying to write a program using two seperate classes to make a deck of cards. One will create the cards assigning a number 0-51 for each card along with a value (Ace-King) and a suit. Then the other class will construct an arraylist that creates the deck. I'm not sure how to go about doing this...I can use the system.out.print to make the deck, or I think maybe with arrays. But I don't know how to use arraylists. :confused:
Thanks for any help!
- By starchildren3317 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2008, 12:03 AM
- By sylo18 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2008, 02:03 AM
- By geork in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2008, 03:09 PM
- By geork in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:44 PM
- By jpnym15 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2007, 07:40 PM