Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-16-2008, 04:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Writing to excel file erasing existing formatting
I am using the Java Printwriter to write to an excel file. I have a template for my excel file, with some alternating line colors and a frozen pane so my header is visible when the file is scrolled down.
However, whenever I write to the file, all the background coloring disappears and the window pane unfreezes before my data is written.
Does anyone know why Java decides to erase everything in the file before it writes? Do I need to tell Java to append to the file instead of writing to it?
Thanks for the help.
- 09-16-2008, 05:58 PM #2
- By priyankabhar in forum New To JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 01-17-2014, 01:39 PM
- By abhishek.jain in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2009, 09:12 AM
- By chale in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:11 PM
- By Jay in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2008, 10:44 AM
- By Ms.Ranjan in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-10-2008, 04:52 PM